If you’re interested in working with us, that would be AWESOME, we could really use the help. As we grow our services across the country, we will need more and more people just like you. We look forward to having you onboard. (Pun intended)
We are currently searching for:
- sleepbus Build Crew Person (POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED)
SLEEPBUS BUILD CREW
Seeking: Motorhome/Caravan Builder or VERY Handyperson
Location: sleepbus Depot | SPOTSWOOD Victoria
Part Time 25 hours per week | No weekends |
This position has now been filled. Thank you
sleepbus® is an Australian registered Charity providing safe sleeps for those in need. While we run the sleepbus Service in various locations around the country, we also build the sleepbus vehicles ourselves. We get in 'end of service' buses, strip the inside and set about converting them into a sleepbus. What the Build Crew does at sleepbus® is very important and rewarding work. We offer reliable work, that for the right person, can become a full time role. Due to an increase in demand for our sleepbus Services, we are looking to appoint skilled builders to join our sleepbus Build Crew.
The ideal candidate will have skills and experience in the following fields:
• Motorhome / Caravan / Coach or Boat Building (advantageous)
• Experience in the RV or Marine industry (advantageous)
• Can clearly display appropriate skills suitable to the role
Applicants to have the following attributes:
• Be efficient, organised, able to plan and prioritise work
• Learn quickly, so you can grow in your role and contribute to the growth of our organisation
• Must be able to work confidently, independently, and decisively
• Excellent attention to detail
• Current Driver's licence
• Full working rights in Australia
• 7am – 12pm , 25 hours per week. No weekends. Opportunity for full time for right applicant.
• Monday to Friday and is based at our sleepbus depot in Spotswood
• Hourly rates are dependent on experience
If you would like a diverse and rewarding role within a great team, we’d love to hear from you.
Skills and experience
All roles require:
• High attention to detail
• Ability to be able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Motivated and a self-starter and ability to multi-task
• Excellent time management?
• Relevant experience and knowledge
• Use of hand and power tools
• Good mechanical aptitude
• Current Driver's License and reliable own transport
• Candidate must provide Covid Vaccine Certification
Pay rates will be determined based upon the level of experience/qualifications held.
How to apply:
This position has now been filled. Keep checking back for further opportunities.