IF YOU ONLY SUPPORT ONE CHARITY THIS YEAR, PLEASE CONSIDER SLEEPBUS.
If we can sell all 10,000 tickets, we can raise a whopping $1,000,000 and expand the sleepbus fleet right across Australia.
Seats and sleeps up to 5 people
Two separate lounges
Real wood fire
Full sized kitchen
Separate shower and bathroom
Off grid, solar/battery
Bonus outdoor shower
TAKE A VIDEO TOUR OF THE SLEEPBUS DREAMLINER
The sleepbus Dreamliner is more than just a motorhome, its an amazing vehicle with features to match. And while the features list below is impressive, there’s something even more impressive about the sleepbus Dreamliner raffle…the funds raised will allow us to expand the sleepbus fleet to EVERY State and Territory in Australia.
Seats and sleeps up to 5 people
Two lounge areas
Custom freestanding wood fire place
Full size kitchen, complete with oven, gas cooktop and full size Bushman’s fridge/freezer
Separate dining area
Bathroom and standing shower
Lots of storage space
Fully insulated and wrapped in high quality marine ply and solid timber.
Full solar battery system for off grid living; or plug into 240v
Reverse cycle AC system
Bonus outdoor shower
Limousine gloss black paint, tinted windows and custom gold pin striping and badges
Memory foam mattresses all round
Twin bunk beds with full length windows
Queen bed above the rear lounge with views form every angle
5th single bed option in forward lounge
OTHER WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
CURRENT SLEEPBUS SERVICES:
LAUNCHING IN 2022:
Byron Bay 2
With a successful sleepbus Dreamliner raffle campaign, selling all 10,000 tickets, these are where we plan to launch the next sleepbus Services:
It’s not ok to let someone sleep on the street, that’s what, with your help, we’re doing something about it.
SLEEP CHANGES EVERYTHING,
SO BUY A TICKET.
Raffle deadline 30th November, 2022.
Terms and Conditions
- The Sleep Bus Dreamliner raffle (Raffle) is conducted by Sleep Bus Ltd. ABN 15 609 317 937 of 2 Simcock Avenue, Spotswood VIC 3015 (Sleep Bus). Sleep Bus is registered as a charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission. The Raffle is conducted as a fundraiser to assist Sleep Bus in furthering its charitable purposes.
- These terms and conditions govern participation in the Raffle and the prize for the Raffle.
- Purchase of a ticket in the Raffle is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Ticket sales for the Raffle start at 12:00pm AEST, 11th December 2021, and will end at 12:00pm AEST on 30th November 2022 or when all tickets have been sold (whichever occurs earlier) (Promotion Period).
- The Raffle will be drawn at 12pm AEST on 2nd December 2022 (Draw Date).
- There is one prize for the Raffle (Prize). The Prize is a secondhand 1993 Mercedes Benz bus converted by Sleep Bus into the sleepbus Dreamliner motorhome, more specifically described and including the following:
- 1993 Mercedes Benz bus; licenced to seat 5 people; sleeps 5 people in a Queen, electric lift bed with Ecosa® mattress, twin bunk beds with Ecosa® mattresses and a lounge/bed in the main seating area; two custom lounges, dining table, kitchen, pantry, fridge/freezer; freestanding custom wood heater, split system air conditioning and personal fans for each bed; separate toilet and separate shower/bathroom; rear lounge area which converts into the master bed (lowering the queen bed from the ceiling); under bus storage with water and grey tanks, battery power for off grid usage, and mains plug inlet for 240v power connection; new, limousine gloss black paint with gold pin striping and custom sleepbus Dreamliner emblems;
- roadworthy certificate, transfer to the Winner (or their nominee) in Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland or Tasmania, 12 months registration in Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland or Tasmania and delivery to the Winner or their nominee within Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland or Tasmania
- The retail value of the Prize is AUD$170,000 (correct at time of printing). Sleep Bus is not responsible for any change in the value of Prize occurring between the start of the Promotion Period and Draw Date.
- The Prize is non-transferable (other than by nomination pursuant to clause 16 below) and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. If the Prize or any element of the Prize is unavailable for any reason, Sleep Bus may in its absolute discretion substitute the Prize or any element of the Prize with a prize of equal or lesser value.
- Photographs are for illustrative purposes only and some staging accessories and decorative items may not be included in the Prize.
- There are 10,000 tickets available for sale in the Raffle. Each ticket costs AUD$100.
Conditions of Entry
- Entry is open to residents of the States of Victoria, New South Wales, Tasmania and Queensland who are 18 years of age or older and who hold a valid driver licence in the State of Victoria, New South Wales, Tasmania or Queensland and organisations registered in any of those States (Eligible Entrants). Employees, directors and other representatives of Sleep Bus (and their immediate families) may not enter.
- To enter the Raffle, a person must purchase one or more raffle ticket from Sleep Bus during the Promotion Period and correctly complete the details required on the online ticket order form or as requested by Sleep Bus. The Prize must be transferred to (and registered in the name of), the person or organisation named on the winning Raffle ticket or their nominee. A person purchasing a ticket, whether for themselves, an organisation or someone else, is deemed to have:
- agreed to and accepted these terms and conditions; and
- warrant that the person named on the ticket is an Eligible Entrant.
- One ticket purchased means one ticket into the draw. Eligible Entrants may purchase multiple tickets. Entries are not transferrable. Once purchased, tickets are not refundable.
Drawing Raffle and contacting the Winner
- On the Draw Date at the office of Sleep Bus, 2 Simcock Avenue, Spotswood VIC 3015, one Raffle ticket will be drawn as the winner of the Raffle. The winner is the person named on the Raffle ticket (Winner).
- The Winner will be notified by phone and email and their details will be published on the Sleep Bus website (at www.sleepbus.org) for a period of 3 months. The Winner must contact Sleep Bus at email@example.com to claim the Prize.
- The Winner is entitled to, in writing, nominate a person to receive the Prize who meets the criteria of an Eligible Entrant and agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- If (a) the Winner is not able to be contacted, (b) does not claim the Prize within 3 months of the Draw Date or (c) is ineligible to claim the Prize pursuant to clause 11 and does not nominate another person to receive the Prize pursuant to clause 16 above, the Winner forfeits the Prize immediately and no substitute will be offered. Sleep Bus will sell or dispose of the Prize and after deducting the reasonable costs of the sale or disposal, pay the proceeds in accordance with the Gambling Regulations 2015 (Vic).
- The Winner is determined by chance. Skill plays no part in determining the Winner.
Acceptance of the Prize
- Sleep Bus reserves the right to require the Winner or their nominee to provide proof of age, identity, residency and driver licence.
- The Winner or their nominee must accept the Prize in its as is condition, subject to legislative requirements.
- As a condition of accepting the Prize, the Winner or their nominee must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by Sleep Bus or any other third party associated with the Prize. The Winner or their nominee will immediately forfeit the Prize if the Winner (or their nominee) does not comply with this condition.
- The Prize will be delivered to or collected by the Winner or their nominee by the date agreed between the prize winner and Sleep Bus, which date cannot be more than 28 days after the Draw Date. If the Prize is to be collected, it must be collected from 2 Simcock Avenue, Spotswood VIC 3015. If the Prize is to be delivered, the Winner (or their nominee) must notify Sleep Bus of the address within 7 days of the Draw Date, and the address must be in Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland or Tasmania (and accessible by driving the Prize).
- Risk and title to the Prize pass to the Winner or their nominee upon collection or delivery of the Prize or after 28 days from the Draw Date (whichever occurs first) (Transfer Date). All security, maintenance, insurance, running costs, and all other costs and expenses associated with the Prize are the responsibly of the Winner or their nominee from the Transfer Date. The Winner or their nominee is responsible for obtaining any required driver or vehicle licence (being a medium ridged (MR) licence) required to drive the Prize.
- If for any reason the Winner or their nominee does not take an element of the Prize at the time stipulated by Sleep Bus the Winner or their nominee will forfeit the Prize absolutely.
- If it is necessary for Sleep Bus to incur holding costs associated with securing or maintaining the Prize beyond the Transfer Date because of a delay caused by the Winner or their nominee or something within either of their control, Sleep Bus reserves the right to claim reimbursement from the Winner for these holding costs.
- The Winner agrees to participate in any promotional activities associated with the Prize such as public appearances, photo opportunities or media interviews. The Winner agrees that Sleep Bus may use the Winner’s, likeness, image and/or voice for any purpose in any media or promotional material for an unlimited period without remuneration to the Winner.
- If the Raffle is unable to be conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Sleep Bus, Sleep Bus may disqualify any entrant and/or modify, suspend, postpone or cancel the Raffle or any element of the Prize without liability to any entrant or any other person. Refunds will only be offered if the Raffle is cancelled and not suspended, postponed or rescheduled.
- Any cost associated with entering the Raffle are an entrant’s sole responsibility.
- To the extent permitted by law, including pursuant to the Australian Consumer Law contained in Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (ACL), entrants (including the Winner or their nominee) unconditionally and irrevocably release Sleep Bus, its officers, employees and agents from any liability or claim which it has, or might have in the future, arising in connection with or as a result of:
- participation in the Raffle;
- any variation in the Prize or any element of the Prize to that stated in these terms and conditions or any substitution of the Prize;
- personal injury or death sustained as a result of use of the Prize;
- ownership or use of the Prize (including stamp duty and insurances); and
- all loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Raffle or the Winner’s or their nominee’s acceptance and use of the Prize.
- Whilst due care has been taken to ensure the Prize is of acceptable quality, Sleep Bus does not make any warranty in relation to the quality, performance or condition of the Prize or any part of it, nor does it warrant that the Prize or any part of it matches any description or photographs provided in connection with the Raffle, is fit for any particular purpose or does not carry any hidden defects.
- Where the Winner is an organisation, they must ensure that the Prize is only driven by a licensed driver.
- Sleep Bus will deal with personal information about entrants, the Winner (and their nominee if applicable) in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Unless the entrant has “opt-ed out”, entrants agree that Sleep Bus may use this information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes, including the sending of electronic messages.
- Sleep Bus’s decision in connection with any element of this Raffle is final and no discussion will be entered into.
- These terms and conditions of entry are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.
- Failure by Sleep Bus to enforce any of its rights at any stage of the Raffle does not constitute a waiver of those rights.